HE Exams Wiki
School-1061372 1920

Scroll to the bottom where you can find the A-Z list of subjects with links to a page for each subject where you can find out what the options are for home educated candidates. The list is not exhaustive, if you have experience of a subject not on the list please add.

If you have questions about which subjects to take have a look at our Subjects - FAQs page which covers questions such as - Which subjects can you take GCSEs in from home education? What's the alternative, if the GCSE isn't accessible? Do you have to sit Maths and English? How many subjects should they sit? Which should you start with? Which are easier?

Subjects A-Z[]

All items (56)